Sunday, February 8, 2009

Silver Pants and Laughter

Inside jokes are kinda mean. They bug me because its laughter that can't be shared with anyone except those who were there. I am blessed and my life is full of laughter. Lately it has been because of 3 special girls that mean the world to me. Sydney, Becca and Sarah have grown from little sisters into friends in the last 5 years. We laugh constantly. These are the kind of girls that wear matching silver leggings in a game of ultimate frisbee in the snow. You know them. The kind of girls who strive to make their time together fun and memorable. They challenge each other to be living for God's glory. They make fun of each others "poots." They giggle into the wee hours of the morning. The best part of it all is the way they love. They love me more than I deserve and I hope I never take for granted what God has brought into my life. I want everyone to know that love, that laughter. It's something to be shared. It's something to be cherished and grateful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment