Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Striving for the Goal

I love that God pays attention to the details. I am never looking for the blessings that God drops. Today I was so encouraged by a friends courage and humility to admit to a past she isn't proud of. Not to boast in her own growth but to boast in the God who changed her, who guided her, who loved her despite it all. Amazing.

And my cousin called. This guy is my true best friend. He is the only person who knew me as a kid, as a loud, obnoxious, bossy kid. And our childhood was ours. We share memories that just crack us up the second we are reminded. My little Ross is all grown up. I guess I am too. What a blessing to have someone in my life like that. I am so excited to be a bigger part of each others life!

And I worked out tonight. God definitely gets the credit for that!

Small details, huge impact. I love my life. I love the people in it. I love the God and Savior who orchestrates it all for His glory and my ultimate joy! What a great day!

1 comment: