Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Facebook Farewell... for now!

I have decided to take a break from Facebook. I am one of those people who checks my page every chance I get, maybe 5 or 6 times a day! I'm obsessed. And I hate it. I am sure I could find better things to do than stalk people. I could finish reading one of the books I have sitting on my desk. I could CALL someone or better yet hang out with someone. It is nice to see where people are and how they are doing but I feel like I need to get this obsession under control before I can use this communication tool wisely. But I will be back! And hopefully, will have a ton of pictures from my summer adventures to add! I will try to keep up on my blogging as to keep my "many" followers happy=) Love you 4 peeps! Talk to you soon!!!

3 comments:

  1. good plan sugar. i'm excited for your summer!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahah yesssssss.
    i guess i will just stalk you from outside your dorm window then...

    ReplyDelete
  3. you wont need to stalk me anymore! i'll be with you!!

    ReplyDelete